• Games are 2 x 7 minute SS chukkas, with 2 minutes between chukkas and 2 minutes between games.
• Teams listed first wear white caps and teams listed second wear blue caps.
• Two points for a win, one point for a draw and no points for a loss.
• Finals: 2 x 7 minute SS chukkas. If there is a tie then there will be 2 x 3 minute SS extra chukkas. If still a tie, then a penalty shoot-out will decide the game.
• In the event of a tie on points for teams to qualify for the quarter finals, then the team that won the mutual encounter goes through. If more than two teams tied, or pool games were drawn, then total goal difference will be the decider.